I’m doing a study for school that, unfortunately, requires me to get the opinions of 30 different people before tomorrow, so I need some help here. Please just answer the six questions (feel free to add your own opinion, though just yes, no, or maybe will be fine) at the end of this post and send…
1. Very often!
2. Yes, most of the games that I play are M-rated
3. Yes, almost all the M-rated games that I play have their ratings from violence (blood, gore, etc.)
4. No, I am generally not a violent person and I am not influenced by the games that I play.
5. Yes, some people do not have the mental maturity or critical thinking skills to differentiate between real life violence and video game violence.
6. No, it’s an important part of personal freedom to play what you like.